2012年10月17日星期三

I have to play a female character in a scene I'm a guy What should I wear




Get one of those Mulberry Messenger Bags spray tans. Shave your face first. Go to Payless buy some Black high heels or Brown Boots. Go to Sephora some are located in the mall and some in Jcpenny's they give you Mulberry Men Wallets a free makeover tell them what you want to do and than they give you free samples as well. Buy a pretty Vneck dress Jcpennys has some good ones or borrow one from the girls. Some natural shaded lipgloss will work better than lipstick. Put some fake eye lashes on your eyes you can buy alot of this stuff at Walmart. Eye shadow should be natural or something to accent your eyes like blue eyes blue eye shadow. The natural you look Mulberry Bayswater Bags the better. Get one of those Bra's with padding there are many places that have those fake inserts I've never used but might make your breast natural looking. You should get some panties with padding in them to make the butt female like. Don't apply to much eye liner because it will make you look slutty unless your looking for that. Email-----





I have to play a female part in a scene. What should I wear?





I wear womens clothes as a guy shop enfemme (pants , shoes, blouse, lingerie, no wig or makeup). It seems more normal and I am usually invited to try my purchases in the fitting rooms and am finding fewer complaints? Are attitudes finally changing?





A follow-up question to the one I asked you 8 months ago. Do you think a 31-year-old female schoolteacher should wear make-up any old day, keep it for special occasions or not wear it at all?





My wife and I are planning a sit down dinner party. I think we should both wear formal gowns, but she says cocktail dresses will be fine. If I wear a cocktail dress, should my makeup be subdued or dramatic. I am a guy, but I just love dressing up.


没有评论:

发表评论