She had often wondered when she would get the chance to wear her little black dress. "Now was the time," she thought excitedly.
She remembered buying her little black dress. It felt like falling in love. The smooth tiered skirt of an elegant black finely woven material. The cinched belt buckled with rhinestones. The deep curve of the neck; and the long sleek sleeves. And how she adored how it came to a long V in the back showing off not just her beautiful neck but also the smoothness of her delicate skin.
"Oh, where was it?" Mulberry Women Purses She shuffled through her cache of dresses hanging on the rack in her closet, but it wasn't there. She began to feel anxious. Where was her little black dress?
Just as she was Mulberry Messenger Bags about to get really upset her sister walked into the room.
Plaintively Dina asked, "Susan, have you seen my little black dress?" At first Susan wasn't going to answer, but then she said, "Oh, I tried it on. It was so pretty! I just couldn't resist."
"You tried on my beautiful little black dress," she exclaimed. "How many times have I told you to leave my clothes alone?!"
"I just don't want you wearing my clothes!" She loved her younger sister, but, really, did she have to always try on her clothes, and then not even telling her, especially her little black dress.
Susan started crying, "but Dina, I just love you so much and want to be just like you."
Oh, now what had she done making her little sister cry.
"Well Susan," she said, as calmly as possible, "would you please go get my little black dress and hurry, I have a big date tonight."
As she thought about her date, she began to lose her emotional feelings about the sabotage Mulberry Factory Shop of her little black dress by Susan. Tonight would be her special night because Tony was going to propose to her tonight she was sure.
没有评论:
发表评论